Struggling to lose those excess pounds despite consistent exercise and healthy eating could be immensely frustrating. It can also decrease your confidence in yourself. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive and very safe body contouring and fat blasting treatment that will help you shed those extra pounds by freezing those stubborn fat cells.
Advantages of The CoolSculpting Procedure
Aside from being FDA-approved and clinically proven to be highly capable of freezing fat cells to aid in body contouring and weight loss or maintenance, CoolSculpting also offers the following advantages:
Precise and Targeted Treatment – During a CoolSculpting session, your doctor will directly target all your desired treatment sites for very precise results.
Fast Treatment with Virtually No Downtime – A session of CoolSculpting takes an hour at the most and you can even take it during your lunch break. You can also resume doing your normal activities right after treatment.
Non-Invasive – Doctors will use no needles and will make no incisions during the procedure. This means no risk of scarring and related complications.
Long-Term Results – The procedure will destroy your fat cells and your body will eliminate them. As long as you keep on top of your diet and exercise routine, you can maintain all the weight you lose through CoolSculpting.
The CoolSculpting Procedure
Here’s what you can generally expect when you come in for your CoolSculpting session:
1. Your doctor will place the applicator and gel pad to the treatment site. Expect to feel a cool sensation.
2. In approximately five to 10 minutes, you’ll feel your body adjusting to the freezing temperature so you can just lay back and relax while your doctor freezes your fat cells with the applicator. You can tinker on your mobile phone, watch a video, read, or listen to music during the procedure.
3. Expect to be done between 30 minutes to one hour. You can go home right after the procedure or your doctor will move on to another treatment site.
4. You may feel some minor side effects such as swelling, tingling, and bruising in the treatment site, but these will go away in a couple of days.
5. Expect to see noticeable results about three to four weeks following the procedure and the final results in two to three months.
If your doctor from the CoolSculpting clinic in Singapore deems you eligible for multiple treatments, you’ll be given an estimated timeline of all your treatment times.
Ideal Candidates for CoolSculpting
Individuals who are ideal candidates for the procedure include the following:
1. Those who want to banish stubborn fat that won’t budge even with exercise and a healthy diet.
2. Those who are within 20lbs of their desired weight.
3. Those who are not planning on getting pregnant soon after or at least a year after the procedure.
4. Those who are dedicated to healthy eating and exercising regularly.
There are various body contouring treatments out there to help give you a more toned and slim look. The risks associated with CoolSculpting are negligible and its unique treatment design ensures that it can cater to all body sizes and types. This makes CoolSculpting one of the most popular body contouring treatments available today.